Subscribe to the podcast using: iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud
This episode features an interview with Peter Morville of Semantic Studios.
Brought to you by our sponsor:
00:00 Intro Theme
00:11 Introductions/Interview with Peter Morville of Semantic Studios.
Links / topics mentioned:
- Shetland Sheepdog
- Planning for Everything: The Design of Paths and Goals
- Library science
- Polar Bear Book: Information Architecture for the World Wide Web: Designing Large-Scale Web Sites
- Planning for Strategic Design
- Tomorrow’s Architects
- Peter in Poland
- Peter in Amsterdam
- Peter in London
- Peter in Ireland
- Peter in Italy
- Interviewing Users by Steve Portigal
- The Ethnographic Interview by James P. Spradley
- Animal sanctuary
Have an idea for an interview? Contact me on LinkedIn: Gerard Dolan
Join our Facebook group.
Join our LinkedIn group.
Follow us on Twitter: @uxDiscoverySess
Theme music by: Gerard Dolan
Subscribe to the podcast using Libsyn
Podcast: Play in new window | Download