Subscribe to the podcast using: iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud
This episode features an interview with Jon Kolko of Blackboard & Austin Center for Design.
Brought to you by our sponsor:
00:00 Intro Theme
00:11 Introductions/Interview with Jon Kolko of Blackboard & Austin Center for Design.
Links / topics mentioned:
- Thoughts on Interaction Design
- Exposing the Magic of Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to the Methods and Theory of Synthesis (Human Technology Interaction)
- Wicked Problems: Problems Worth Solving: A Handbook & A Call to Action
- Austin, Texas
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Masters of Human-Computer Interaction
- Well-Designed: How to Use Empathy to Create Products People Love
- Harvard Business Publishing (HBP)
- Aarron Walter
- Minimum Viable Product Framework
- Education Giant Blackboard Buys MyEdu To Help Refresh Its Brand And Reanimate Its User Experience
- John Dewey
- Experience And Education by John Dewey
- Jon Kolko – Well Designed: How to Use Empathy to Create Products People Love
Have an idea for an interview? Contact me on LinkedIn: Gerard Dolan
Join our Facebook group.
Join our LinkedIn group.
Follow us on Twitter: @uxDiscoverySess
Theme music by: Gerard Dolan
Subscribe to the podcast using Libsyn
Podcast: Play in new window | Download